Centurion Value-lift Treatment 3 Section is a versatile table suitable for a wide range of modalities, including massage, acupuncture, osteopathy, beauty treatments, examinations, or any multi modality practice.
The three section configuration features a 700 mm back rest and a long seat section making it better suited for treatments that require extra leg room - ideal for examinations, waxing, or physiotherapy.
Centurion Value-Lift range of power driven treatment tables is part of the new generation of quality and affordable treatment tables by Centurion, a business with over 30 years experience in manufacturing portable and power driven treatment tables in Australia.
- Quality treatment tables compared with other imported Asian products.
- All pivot points are bushed for quiet operation and durability.
- All models meet our strict QC requirements
- All models are supported by our own service technicians.
- Because we buy in bulk, and offer a limited range of models, sizes, colours and options, we are able to keep the price to an absolute minimum. We guarantee you won't buy a better table for the money.
The power driven height adjustment allows easy access for elderly and incapacitated patients while also achieving an ergonomic working platform for the practitioner. An integrated gas assisted head cradle may be adjusted through a wide range of angles very easily. In use the table sits securely on four solid supports that can be adjusted for an uneven floor. A foot operated retractable wheel system allows easy manoeverability when required.
- Electric power height adjustment system is driven by a high powered, quiet, and low pitched 8000n motor ensuring fast and vibration free performance.
Most competing products use a slower less powerful 6000n motor.
- Foot control unit to easily operate table height adjustment, and can be stored on either side of the table.
- Adjustable angle face cradle features a gas strut that makes adjusting easy and accurate, and provides extra security, support and rigidity.
- Prone armrest for increased patient comfort in the prone position.
- Four adjustable floor levelling feet.
- Foot operated retractable wheel system for easy manoeuvrability.
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame.
- Pivot lifting arm mechanism, super strong, with all pivots bushed to ensure smooth and quiet operation.
- High quality protective coated PU vinyl with oil resistant properties.
- Upholstery construction features 60mm of 2 layers of high density cushioning.
Head Cradle/ Foot section
Gas strut operated to +30 and - 40 degrees.
Gas strut operated to +70 degrees.
PU Navy blue
60 mm, 2 layers, high density foam
360° rotation, retractable nylon castors with steel bearings, and rubber wheel tread.
Height adjustment range
525 mm to 825 mm
Table top dimensions
700 mm wide, 1950 mm long
1960 mm x 700 mm x 680 mm
Recommended safe working load
Table: 165 kg maximum; (static load 400 kg)
Table: 5 year frame
Motor and gas strut: 2 year